2012年12月10日星期一

google idies up them!Once

Of two.
Two boys see we come in,cnn, point at two of us to drink a way:"Being these is two, eat a life for them!"I just see the face reading of pure big piece head at this time, very black Ma Lian, no wonder that the person of outside call he black eldest brother.
Once the black eldest brother put a hand and stopped several guys that gather together before wanting into and said to me:"I saw you beating their two processeses here!You also see."Say he pickeds up once the remote control press, a face to the wall the last a piece of screen to last time put the condition that we just fought.
I stand on the house ground among, saw one eye, I understood this black eldest brother to be the owner of this midnight bar or see a son of, but his under charge will eat chemisette bean curd in own son, this makes me am a lo very much, he doesn't rise!My hands embrace a shoulder to say to the black eldest brother:"Being what I beat is what they begin first, I beat that how again?"
Black eldest brother Hey Hey a say with smile:"I ask you, where person, dry what of?"I answer a way:"Lake person of river, amuse!"The black eldest brother smiles to say:"I make you come in, because I am old black to have a liking for your boxing feet effort, ability at moment put to pour my two persons of under charges few, how, come over and I am old black to mix!"
I say with smile:"Thank black eldest brother for canning see, are it why to can ask you?"
"I am the cellular phone of city in Hangzhou!All of this ones are my sites, the midnight bar is just my one of the industry, ha ha, in city in Hangzhou, I black eldest brother Duo's stamping foot all West Lake must start to be suffused with three Chinese foot waves!"This black eldest brother is a guy of extremely conceited, probably he is really a head that is black to help son.
I say:"Execuse me, we have no interest towards playing an underworld!Was free, we returned to drink, my brothers was still hasty to want to see the steel pipe dance shouting!"Finish saying I turn round and then go toward to outside walk.The black eldest brother says:"Etc.!Want to walk have no so easy chase!Up!"
56 guys are early eager to have a try, the eldest brother is one hair words, each prepare for a fight and"brush" of for a while round two of us in the core!Black eldest brother and two of his personal bodyguards but a move don't move.
I sneer at a way:"Eldest brother, so many people beat us, too not battle righteousness!"Black eldest brother ha ha a say with smile:"You not is beat, come, you have no one or two these 6ses of a pairs to knock down, I put you to walk!"The words sound of black eldest brother didn't fall, I suddenly broke out, a Shan body side rushes toward and lean on I left side of guy drive I the one punch of lightning flash sort launch a fierce attack on the chin!
This guy is unlucky, some reactions all have no and then have no me to beat the Teng get empty but rise and heavily dash to the ground!Meanwhile, wear small strong Gao Gao Yue since, used the tornado of his specialty serial leg, "Pa Pa!"Two feet, two guys immediately the muzzle flee blood, repeatedly retreat, " bursts!Burst!"All sit on the ground!
I once hid right against the face one of boy to keep a boxing, on his lower abdomen, one feet Chuai's his Wu wears belly to bend a body to go to, I double the boxing match to hold together, towarding the back of the head that he bends be a record to launch a fierce attack!This boy crouched down a while and moved not to get any further!The back of the head encounters a daunt, the slight concussion of brain is to can not run,Facebook, I was used 60% strength and beaten him with all strength, he had to be dead on the spot!
Still remain two stand of, I and wear small strong one person a , three boxings two feet put to pour.I clapped two to start to say:"Black eldest brother, this is why on earth, make the brotherses implicate!Go, all harm not and lightly, that who, elder brother Li, there is cash on your body having no, order money for them, go for a doctor!"
Wear small strong shake to say:"Is what they want to beat us, with what do I give money?This matter and my some relations all have no, you play, I returned to see performance!"
The facial expression of the black eldest brother isn't that good-looking, he calls a way:"Who don't want to walk!"On putting a hand, he nearby of two bodyguards that is very marvelous came up!I say with smile:"Why?Don't would not° until all beat to pick bottom be good-looking?"While speaking I have been preemptive and throw a fist fierce charge forward!Right against the face of a guy but quicker than me, clever flash across my necessarily win one shot, the anti- hand is one Zhang!I accept boxing horizontal file, feels the whole upper arm one hemp, the whole personal Mao Mao Mao fall back several step just steady live don't fall.
I ground mama!This is that does a son, I am useless to obviously suffer a los with all strength, and seeming in no case can underestimate enemy!See again wear small strong than me still miserably, be launched a fierce attack an one punch, the whole individual thwart flew to go out!
Two guy ocean the ocean is satisfied, the activity begins wrist and step by step forces to come up!Wear small strong the along while falling down at the corner of wall also can not get up from lying position, I stretch out right hand a put a hand way:"Like well, like, don't beat, we admit defeat!"The black eldest brother again laughs wildly a way:"You say not to beat or not, up!Beat for me to destroy them!"
**!Still have to be true!I say towards wearing small strong:"Brothers, don't urgently, you first the Xie wear, the elder brother tidies up them!"Once I control breath and use whole body energy, front the hand Be a to falsely sway, lifted a leg to descend to die feet!That guy but some underestimated enemy, also thought I am defenseless, didn't expect my speed a while than the front quickly many, although he once hid my to keep a boxing,google, abdomen but drive I one feet Chuai in!
This feet I but ran out the strength of whole body, if I am this feet in the middle of the ordinary people, the visceras must shake to split!The not so bad opponent is what once did, he a bottom be sat ground up, painful get Yi of tooth mouth.I originally the charging forward gave him one feet again he for the honesty lay on the ground don't think of, but, I could not come forward, another guy has already rushed toward my in front!
I the concentrated energy Be left to hide right Shan, a chain of of his combination boxings are to could not beat me and spotted a crevice, my one punch made frontal attack and directly hit on his bridge bone!That kind of the taste formerly once tasted when the Lin Hai street Dou beats, the bridge was shot, all the sweet and bitter experiences, all tastes surge forward a head and signed a horse to lose to resist ability!
Wear small strong finally climbed, he activity bottom the physique say:"Mama of, have never noticed be beaten by him medium, this guy strength is also a lot too big!"I smile to say:"Black eldest brother, go, can walk now?"
The black eldest brother nods a way:"Good kind of!Walk, tonight your both the elder brothers wine I pleased!You this helps a discard and hurriedly tidies up, don't follow me!"Say the satisfactory face heap smiles ground to invite us to go out.





Volume 10 returns to come to the Xi chapter 95 not to beat not to acquaint with
Renew time:2010-12-114:45:47 chapter word numbers:2535


Chapter 95 doesn't beat not to acquaint with(request humbly to a monthly ticket) (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, if you are VIP to hire by the month a customer, so you had a few monthly tickets, snow wolf begged you and threw the monthly ticket to the An, you order my book page of that ordering is then a monthly ticket for a while, there are several pieces ordering several bottoms.Your monthly ticket is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely!!!That dozen appreciates, begging everyone has to beat to appreciate the dozen appreciate 10 original text currencies, many really more not!After all we have two books at the same time more, blare~)
……
I also smiled to say:"Need not, tips we still can pay, this a few brotherses are hurriedly also not easy, still send to hospital hospital, have two wounds not light!"
The black big says:"They are what a suck!Walk, we hand over a friend, this years all played a gun, and twos artistic skill like this was to not much see, had to give me old black a face today!"
Wear small strong say with smile:"That is getting more ashamed, leave, perform quite good, wait the next night have no, leave quickly!"The black eldest brother roars with laughter a way:"The field of our oneself son, let them open to 2 field particularly, I am a beautiful miss here many, 2 likes and literally has fun!"
We said to smile to come out office, two bodyguards of black eldest brother also slowly came over at this time, not and far not the vicinity district follow behind, another six guys miserably, the mutual Chan hands and shouts a waiter to come over, Chan they come downstairs go to.
Return to bar, indeed as expected perform have been already ended, field son inside light song Man dance, male the men and women female embrace to together do to stick a noodles dance.Wear a small strong complaint way Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论