2012年11月14日星期三

Beats Solo HD d and carried on for

, I still don't trust to hand over to him the so important affair."
Lyu Meng?Hear this name, my eye pupil fiercely constringency for a while.Week Yu, Lu Su, Lyu Meng, six lousy is east four heros of river whom elder brother Yu says for me.The Ba industry of river's east because having them just can three cent, world, four people can become the big enemy whom we take down river's east.These four personal insides, week Yu naturally, absolute dozen the candidate of river's mountain, but he has already been kneaded by me at hand in, his ability, his habit, his weaknesses are all controled by me;But receive in expanding enterprising and inheritted week Yu, from the pass feather hand up take Jing state once, isn't a can describe;Lu Su, protects an industry severe, enterprising shortage, can't become a too great obstacle, according to elder brother Yu's data, he is still a life that early die, can neglect his existence;Six lousy, this boy is fierce, however now already in the life and death edge struggle for a long time, is deathless this time, afraid also have no good body plank can resist with us.Now, only one left Lyu Meng.The time that really arrived southern north confrontation, the age that he is at the right moment placed in to lift a hand to, and have already whetted Li to lead on the battlefield.Such a redoubtable enemy, I still have already thought way solution his a good many.Just, momentary, I also can not figure out to put to death his good way and do it slowly!
See me no longer talk, Sun Ce thinks that I trapped:"How, and then feel sleepy?Feel sleepy go to, tomorrow set out early."
I H'm 1, give him a huge smiling face:"Like, I this slept."

Chapter 184 is burning with anger(up)


Unification north ground the article-chapter 184 is burning with anger
Sun Ce takes a soldier to have no to abandon ship to go ashore right away, but agreeable river but bottom, and then walked after four days, the square went ashore from the Po sun.From the contacts the continuous patrol is there, I know however lead of expect 10,000 people first have already day and night and travel at double speed arrived to Dan sun county, Lyu Fan leads of medium the soldier is also rushing through into the on the way of Dan sun.Sun Ce and Lu Su is these days of have been preparing various work very nervously, anxious in my heart, but can not find to leave an of borrowing of Sun Ce, have to do nothing ground to around loiter about and lend machine to know some military situations at them.
After going ashore, march speed also quick get up, the journey just marching forward regards mound as principle and have never walked officer's road.I don't know Sun Ce, they walk like this of purpose, can for the arrangement like this, I am very satisfied, because of, these march route I of the waiters have never brought up.But these road, obvious someone supports over a long period of time, should be the route used to do a military operation.See like this, river's east rises and falls continuous geography indeed as expected very complicated, don't acquaint with geography here, later dozen rise battle come, eat many Kuis.After returning to, give repeated advice to the Luo in week, not only is the water of river's east, even these mountain path the path don't would not° until pass be right as well.
Marched the third day, we got to a small lake lake, Sun Ce issues order to camp out here tonight.Or spring don't of the weather, the air temperature of river's east some sultry, tonight calm, impervious but heavy, I some can not stand oppressive heat like this, sit on the by the lake chase feet bubble enter Shui-li, the diagram is comfortable.
Sun Ce arranges finished feeling and sought to come over:"Son cloud get up quickly, the moisture is too heavy, and you have to be sick like this."
I turn head to looking at him a to smile:"Come to this place so for many times, I still have some not to be used to the weather like this.All have no moon tonight, don't know tomorrow and rain not."
Sun Ce cans not see, I smile to come over to pull me:"You each time come and go in a hurry of, nature can't habit, try to stay for several years, good.Tomorrow should have no rain, we want to take advantage of an opportunity to walk faster more."
Lazily let the non-commissioned officer walk for I wearing good shoe, heel at Sun Ce's behind to in the tent:"Bo Fu, this scenery that walk all the way is really quite good, compares to walk a way the top is much more comfortable at the officer, ha ha, is speed a little bit quickly, really become to walk Ma Guan to spend.Want to be not, do you leave me alone?I really want to slowly walk to have fun."
Sun Ce smiled:"You how what affairs all so curious?The flower of these waysides has what see a head, after returning to, your yonder flowers all open prosperous, is all good flower, literally how do you see.We put feast on the arbor, the view month enjoys flower, isn't more comfortable than this wild countryside balefire?"
BE ah, think of that small hospital, there is a kind of very warm and fragrant felling.See the expectation and doter of Sun Ce Yi's face, what I promised unavoidably some bottom spirit shortage, just I still after considering how deal with a river east battalion!See my fascination seem not high, Sun Ce concerns ground to ask:"How, is be not rush through urgently for these two days, tired you?"
I have to smile to shake head:"I have no so frail.Bo Fu, these two days, you have to feel to have where not right?"
Sun Ce shakes head:"Have no ah, how?"
My wreath attends to for a while on all sides:"Do not know.I ain't and rather just some minds and always feel that your each and every moves all are every moment peeped, can cautiously observe surroundings, and then have no abnormality."This pouring is true words, I really have this felling.
If Sun Ce listenned to me, also the wreath attends to surroundings:"Have no ah, be peeped?Do you how can have this kind of viewpoint?"
I sigh:"I also can not remember clearly Chu, this is a kind of intuition.Bo Fu, is your remembering that assaulted by the assassin in the Dan Tu?That day, I am also to have this kind of intuition, that kind of to always feel to have an accident, but again have no the slightest the discomfort of threads."
Sun Ce Zhou for a while eyebrows, once call Sun Li, ordered him several after, pull me to return to camp:"I let they every where in inspect some kind of, have any the abnormality all come to report a report.Now, don't you ever think so many, sleep well."
I ha ha smile:"Is these days of, I basically ate to sleep and waked up and eat.See,Beats Solo HD, wait you to beat mountain more, I also wanted into a small fatty pig."
Sun Ce was induced a smile by me:"Hey, becomes a small fatty pig O.K. some, you ah, is too thin.Seeing you is much light, my a hands can embrace you."
I a stick out tongue:"Get, I don't dare to get drunk again, is again embraced by you to go to bed, they again the joke I."
Hereafter several day, marched speed to indeed as expected speed many, Sun Ce also believed me intuition, let Sun Li every where inspect to have an abnormality every day, Sun Li has no detection.So continuously for several days behind, I doubt that I ain't because thinks too manily for this period of time, with as for appeared illusion.
In a hurry march road and carried on for two days, we go to the new city county Lin Li's foot of a hill in the boundary to descend.Evening after setting up camp, I act out of character and early and early kept on sleeping.These several days, Sun Li didn't discover what, and my heart in of uneasy but don't relieve, so, I sleep first and waited a night to deeply sink tonight, in person go and around inspect for a while, also trust.
The midnight wakes up, is already a silent one in the army camp, changed whole body black dress, to not disturb Sun Ce, I uncover a debt Cape and silently slipped away camp dish.Army camp carry mountain on army camp's back but set up, several 1000 people's camp dish pours not and greatly and kept on seeing in the hillside since the childhood and lighted some torch dark interleave clearly, the whole camp dish quietness of, the soldier who occasionally saw keep night watch shuttles but leads from the tent.Around strolled 1 turn in the army camp, I didn't also discover the least bit and unusually and wanted to think and touched past to the top of hill, if true someone secretly looks at us, forest in is a best concealed body of.
Don't send out as far as possible a ring the ground is in the army camp above of shuttled in the forest near half of two-hour period, still have no the least bit result.I also tiredly stopped down.Cautiously observed for a while surroundings, from the whole army camp that I am canning overlook the position of place under the foot of a hill.At nearby three Chinese foot or so place, at the right moment have a big tree, I climbed up and took a rest one or two hour to return to again.Depend the big tree that spreads densely in the thick Yin up, looking at a foot of a hill bottom the stars order the light of fire of point and miss Sun Ce and week Yu these days protect to my caution, I don't feel that thinking is foolish.
I drive a lightly and loudly wake up with a start of, the bearer step is light, just step on the deadwood of clear and crisp disturbed me.I control my own body not to send out some voice hard and just silently stir to open eyes Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论