2012年11月14日星期三

Beats Solo HD o me the honor very

, Can Yuan Shao want to show kind and justice in front of people of this world, certainly don't listen to farmland plentiful words.But he expresses again of kind and justice, also arrive the actual advantage that the not last Yan gives, so, black mountain surroundings of the common people's hearts all start facing Zhang Yan .Hey, facing Zhang Yan , later will swear allegiance Cao to hold.At the rear establishment of Yuan Shao to the adoration base that the Cao holds, what I wanted is exactly this effect.
Certainly, in this period, I am still a flattering Yuan Shao, almost became his to resist to cure.This also convenience I do, a great deal of of the dynamic state of Yuan Shao made collective report the Cao holds of the case is several up.The Cao holds to smile to bloom, he truely got my intelligence report for the first time.But my fawned on to get repay, my company's brigade canned be getting more without obstruction on the site of Yuan Shao.The Yuan Shao unlike Cao holds there here, I this mean person's holding there in the Cao is the root of all evil, in the Yuan Shao here but some personal flattering objects.Hum, Yuan Shao the person here basically has no spirit of enterprise, also not is expand an enterprising lord and pour is those imperial governments originally, the fighting both with open and secret means of of private's clan ah, mutual make use of, fawn on each other, person who bends with the wind what of,Beats Solo HD, very much.Say truth, the territory of Yuan Shao in this time, pour to really have original imperial government breathing.
Now, I not only is only a great physician, but also enjoy spoiling of Yuan adult letter, these have no skill, and then want to get an advantage, will fawn on the person's guy, do me the honor very much.So, although the Yuan Shao makes the card is to let the under charge doesn't want to make it lively for my company's brigade, can actually, these up of non-commissioned officer but is to don't dare to give offense to me, as long as is the waiter of virtuous Yu company's brigade make card a bright, all let go.Hey, this can consumedly convenience I hereafter of do.
Beating in the foundation of Ye city was already 198 years of May after being firm and reliable.I also took leave Yuan Shao and returned to allow all.I return to allow all in luck to wait, the Cao held to just come back from demonstrating from the Yuan city.Certainly, the Cao holds originally of the viewpoint isn't a demonstration, is that I let to went on an expedition to become a demonstration this time.Hey Hey, I but let the Cao hold to ate a consumedly surprised.
For the first time Cao holds to advertise for Yuan city but says to is failure but returns, although took down at that time the south grounds, such as sun and chapter Ling...etc., can once the Cao soldier back, these places returned Zhang Xiu again.Afterwards, the Cao holds to orderany the Cao Hong recovers to lose ground, and station in leaf's city, regrettable, under Zhang Xiu, Liu Biao's troops' multifarious raid, is misery.So, the Cao holds after tidying up Yuan Shu, this challenging of false emperor and two times sends troops to strike against Zhang Xiu on November in 197 years.However, in view of the fact deep winter season, the supply of food grass is more difficult, after taking down five city defenses, he at the end of the year withdrew troops back to allow all.
Withdraw troops isn't willingly of, and the geography position of Yuan city is really very important, the Cao holds regardless of public objection, and send army in March.I certainly know that this two south advertises for and go on an expedition this time, the farmland is plentiful to give decision for Yuan Shao, the surprise attack allows all.I would not like to make the farmland plentiful particularly beautiful, I also suggest the Yuan Shao sends troops to strike against to allow all, however, I am the suggestion that holds for Cao to suggest.In April, I rush through in the farmland plentiful idea and reveal before and held for Cao to deliver one the military situation news of 100,000 hastinesses, tell him to say farmland Be plentiful to have this viewpoint.The Cao holds receive at the beginning of May I give of news, get a fright, withdrew troops back right away, make Liu Biao's battalion still just road up, basically didn't hold formation to match to round to the Cao together with Zhang Xiu Jun.
Go on an expedition this time, the person who show off most is certainly our Gu texts and Sir.One of his battle practices, let Zhang Xiu understand the technique of war is what, hurting the taste that wins behind first to pour to also let Zhang Xiu was once very satisfied.Certainly, the after the event also lets the Cao hold it just think greatly of more to the Gu Yi
The most depressed person is Liu Biao is as plentiful as farmland.Liu Biao is anxious hard to tackle, wasted food grass, have no achievement but return;The farmland is plentiful is face a son sick, the lord that don't send army is male, look up at sky to give a deep sigh, helpless.In fact, Yuan three childes are just one small catch a cold just, I gave to descend to order a fevered medicine, Hey Hey, in a couple of days good.
The most unlucky person is a Cao to hold, he that hoping the story that the plum quenches thirst don't have expressional space, certainly, the Cao holds is don't know that he is so unlucky.Hey, only I know by myself, I certainly can't say.Putting Cao to hold is an of I am very satisfied, in July, be I return to all of time, the Cao holds just to living stuffy air, Hey in the house, the Yuan Shao is again old square 1, write to threaten letter.Spirit of the Cao hold and then want to go up north to tidy up this guy, but, fearing again can not tidy up, oneself is unlucky.This time, four plans of Xun 彧 , Guo Jia of ten win ten to hurt to the Cao hold great confidence, 2 people again all put forward a project of tidying up Lyu Bu first.The Cao worried an inside finally to heart's content, however, Cao proud the disease made him consumedly living my to annoy.
After returning to all, I also return to I's your home, but this Zou elder sister already very contented with I provide of quiet and peaceful life, really want to be my elder sister.I originally wanted to seek personal house for her of, but, she is different idea, made me also have no way.I now again not dare to say to her, I am daughter's body, will have gossip for the sake of the person out of the worry, I basically also not dared to return to my own your home, majority of time still live in the pharmacy.Is depressed!
Now, I just the your home in eldest brother, stir Dian full have fun.The year of the greater half is missing, this small guy long tiger head tiger brain of, absolutely is the clone of Dian Wei.Greatly his 2-year-old Guo as well depends on me, then a face envies the ground Dian that hopes my bosom full, gold pendant earrings have been wanting to stretch hand to grasp full neck of Dian, the so small study will feel jealous and admired.Guo Jia then hopes me in the part in distress situation, I just asked Guo as well, did your father seek little mama?
See Dian Wei and too the history Ci came back, Guo Jia hopes me:"Son cloud, you can think like how say?This time, you were a lie to report military situation.Lord Mr. doesn't get angry just strange."
I ha ha a smile:"Why to living my spirit?I am also the truth to actually say.Besides, the lord was male to get an advantage, otherwise, once Liu Biao's soldier arrive, he is suffering a los.Like, three elder brothers trust be, we see main together male good."
The Dian Wei looking at me but is very angry:"Small guy, your intelligence report comes really not the that time wait, haven't I killed that beard car son!"
I to he can be Don't mention it:"What do you say?Is oneself greedy for a cup mistake matter and dares to also say these?The skill in martial arts of beard car son is quite good, I want to say to accept for oneself with lord Mr. to use and prohibit you to make a mess of.Still have, the somebody elses are all so big, disallow again shout me small guy, especially in front of outsider."Three people all shook head.
Arrive at Cao to hold your home with Guo Jia, he seeks Cao to hold, I at inside the hall do a lot of thinking and make him come back this time, very explanation, difficult is Sun Ce's affair, I how say?Still naturally, after, I still need to save Sun Ce and the life of week Yu, difficult!Not lift me is doing a lot of thinking, the Cao holds to run in the big hall the appearance that see Guo Jia's sneaky, know that I entered a mansion.He is really angry and makes a big production of ground to run to beat Zhang Xiu, thus smooth beginning, hurt on my disinformation, he just thinking seek me calculate Zhang!Get Xun You, again life the person call Xun 彧 and annoy blunt blunt the ground returned to inside the hall.
I on seeing his air, hey, true animation!Hey, not a few words, I make you smile.I am to smilingly face up:" If once saw a lord male."
The Cao holds huming of spirit:"You give of good intelligence report, the Yuan Shao assaults all, and person?Strike the troops of shot?"
I Song shrug:"Do not come.The farmland is plentiful to suggest a suggestion, the Yuan Shao didn't adopt.His three sons got sick again, Yuan great commander soldier because of the son's disease, the mind can not launch troops not and rather, so be unable to come."Guo Jia beside knit the brows.
Looking at me an appearance of doesn't matter, the Cao holds more spirit:"The affair of no trace, are you also a serious news to give out me?You know not to know, we make progress much smoothly ……"
I looking at Cao to hold:"Lord Mr., you can't living me to annoy for this affair!Do I still think that you will cry up son cloud for the sake of this matter!"
The Cao holds this spirit:"You make me fail when success is within reach and also want me to cry up you, you ……"
I intentionally opened widely mouth:"Fail when success is within reach?Lord Mr., you still don't know your circumstances Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论