2012年11月12日星期一

dr dre beats nt with this kind o

 "Since is an emperor call Sir come of, we probably also know he for the sake of what affair, the Sir needs not opens mouth, either, this, absolute have no of company quantity!"
I am in mind to sigh an one breath, the this Lee queen mother thought greatly of too much to own son, I the openings say:
"Queen mother, in those early years the big Yu cures aqueous of time also know, led compare block up be good friends with, queen mother why not imitate for a while?"
The queen mother sighed to at a stretch say:
"I just fear Jun son emperor also and first is similar, addict to this top, however if the Sir promises into toward assisting the words of the Jun son, we pour is consider the Sir's opinion."
I deliberated for a while and said:
"Minister ever and previously the Zu worked properly ex- once delivered heavy Shi, livinged of the year will never go into toward giving decision for officer, but minister canning be a staff, for the emperor and queen mother!"
Queen mother Lee deliberated for a while and answered to say:
"Since it is so, that we also promise a Sir and loosen 1:00 and no longer thus and strictly control him."
After coping with several queen mothers, I hurriedly left the place of this right and wrong.Small emperor after getting news, the nature is thousand times happy, also make empress Wang also come out to thank me.
I sit in the wagon, in the heart but always at deliberate queen mother Lee today and express thus of different, exactly for the sake of what.




Chapter 282 who is a betrayer

The wagon suddenly stopped and spread one to ask a words voice from the outside:
"Car top of but Mr. Chou?"
I uncovered once the car Lian see, is present Zhang Wang Wei of country now, I hurriedly get down from the car and embrace a boxing to say:
"Do not know country Zhang eldest brother person, seek me what is up?"
The wagon exactly walks now to Wang Wei Xin's official residence, although don't know he why waits me at the door, however I or walk along with him to mansion in.
After host and guest falls, I sudden there is a thing-snuff for acquainting with pot on the table that saw Wang Wei, I set up for to pay no attention ground to say:
"Country Zhang eldest brother be the person also interested in these things?"
Wang Wei Yi smiles and answers to say:
"This is what queen mother bestows, hear to is the thing that spread to come over from the Buddha Lang machine, I once tried as well and canned really let after smelling smell people the felling spirit was refreshing!"
"Can lend me a see?"I ask a way.
Answered snuff pot to come over from Wang Wei, I saw top in the glass bottle that marking that acquaint with, this kind of mark what number representative has heroin!
Mama of!I am in mind dark to scold a way, this is who make to come over!I say queen mother today how so not in the right, luckily all of those heroins that I adds in the snuff is after the processing of toxicity, and join and measure also very little, if not and cautiously realize, can hardly feel oneself the variety in the body.
Thoughted of here, immediately came out 1 F cold sweat on my back, if this circumstance was known by queen mother Lee, so yesterday of Wang Jia is the end of my tomorrow.Sit chair up, if I sits Feng Zhan, but superficial still can not have one silk of not satisfactory.
Returned that to Wang Wei, I lightly said:
"Country Zhang eldest brother the person seek me, can't for making me authenticate this?"
Wang Wei smile smile, putting of snuff pot caution to in the table, this just ask a way:
"The persons all say a Sir red person within your imperial government.So I some affairs want to ask a Sir."
Wang Wei originally be a glorious dress Wei thousand, on the officialdom touched climb roll beat how many years, the thing of this aspect absolute need not I to talk too much, so his seeking my purpose is getting more easy, that be for the sake of empress Wang.
"Is the country Zhang for the sake of the empress' affair?"
Wang Wei is some to ashamedly smile to smile, he says:
"I want to ask for the empress."
I took a look Wang Wei, deliberate for a while, just slowly open mouth to say:
"Now at present emperor didn't°yet truely close government.The empress is in the temple must the Tao only keep Hui, and hereafter slice to hate with receive great favors in the temple of the imperial concubine Be jealous!"
Wang Wei understand don't understand of ordered to nod, mean that oneself has already heard in the ear, I immediately after say:
"The emperor hasn't kissed a government at present now, so spare time the moment is a lot of, if empress can in keeping in mind these days Long Zhong, that is the whole all say."
Discussing with Wang Wei in the affair concerning empress is some, then I left, although Wang Wei is now at present the country Zhang of positive card, after all is that the person is single power thin, and didn't deeply hand over with me.Everyone's vision all stares at him again, I don't think Chan with therein.
Returned to in the country villa, I said to Wu Tang:
"Wu Tang, I orderany your instant to check pure, the snuff pot in the queen mother Lee's hand exactly from what outlet flow into a temple of.Still have, exactly is who those things let out, this affair is the sooner the better, really don't go.The person knowing what happened gives no quarter!"
Hear I coldly speech after, Wu Tang Meng must lift up head to looking at me and ask a way:
"Master had an accident feeling?"
I have a little debility ground to say:
"What queen mother uses all has some poisonous powders in the snuffs, original those thingses want to sell to arrive Luzon and Wo country of, but who know that I unexpectedly discovered at the in home of country Zhang, he says to is a queen mother to bestow ground, this affair one isn't good, Wang Jia's end is a precedent!"
Wu Tang's facial expression sank down, I so on saying, he certainly knew to take place what affair, handed over to the queen mother the poisonous thing, that is that the birthday person is old to commit suicide by hanging-live Be getting more impatient!
Returned to back yard, Feng Luan discover I peace different, at her cross-examine under, I just told her this affair, Feng Luan after hearing, cautiously consider for a while, this just say:
"Now that queen mother say to see us, so we tomorrow enter a temple, find out a circumstance."
I sighed an one breath and a little bit anxiously said:
"Now also have to such, regrettable is island in the mirror lake the top haven't constucted well, otherwise of words, we can also hide an island to up go."
The result was very quick and then camed out, I looking at the note that Wu Tang hands over to me, was full of disappointment in the heart, I looking at Wu Tang a bit hard believe ground to ask a way:
"News credibility?"
Wu Tang also the full face is sad, he ordered to nod and said:
"The mean person also not too believes, but everyone's noodles send back of all of newses are him, however be also likely to be the nether person got mistake, I have already made people check Be getting more solid, estimate this affair soon and then will have result."
"Is alas!"I made the note regiment in the hand one regiment, with cast away the brazier of part in, sink a voice to say:
"This affair wills never tell other people and also has, give those related persons all I keep watch on!".
The computer reads a novel interview ww w . one бk .cn
Wu Tang is some to astonishedly looking at me,dr dre beats, gingerly ask a way:
", The madam is also ……?"
The my right hand is in the unreal on cutting, determinedly says:
"No matter is who!All was optimistic about for me, I hoped that this affair is just nether person to act wildly in defiance of the law or public opinion, otherwise of words ……alas!You descend first to go to!"
I flick, feel that oneself seems suddenly is old many, all over was full of a sense of frustration, sit at chair top.
"The master wants to take care of health, probably this affair basically didn't relate to with madam!"
I flick and feebly say:
"Next go to.This affair wants to quickly make water rockslide, and the agreeable rattan touches melon and all take back for me those snuffs pot that haven't let out!"
I like this and quietly sit at in the den, the color of the sky gradually black come down, but I didn't spark a candle, but hard of want to manage the affair of this a complete mess out of threads.
The door sudden opened, one was slender Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论