2012年11月12日星期一

dr dre beats eek you and says to

The Dou introduction says:
"This is the catholic priest, the benefit Ma Dou father.Good friend, Mr. Hao, who is me in"then I point at a Hao mark to say again, "."
Hearing the Hao mark is my good friend, the benefit Ma Dou hurriedly salutes, after respectively falling, I say:
"The benefit Ma Dou father wants to cooperate with us this time, we preach for him, and then he contacts to come from nautical businessman for us."
Hear this, immediately flickering become bright in Hao object eyes, with lend the Hao object the practical ability, does he how to not know this profitses in it.
Three affairs that person cooperates for us cautiously talked some kind of, the Hao mark finally still needs to invite benefit Ma the Dou is used supper, however he refuse.
On that afternoon benefit Ma the Dou sit at the wagon of Hao mark house up, went toward Guangdong.
I sit in the teahouse with Hao mark, after last time to led here, I fancied here, were it not for what affair of time I would like to sit on the window way to outside hope to go, looking at the person of Xi Xi Rang Rang of street flow, is my a greatly enjoy.
Someone says, enjoy carefree feeling Yi ambition, go out the Chan guest's page boy, enter the house has the good dinner beautiful Qie.Play the piano to the month, sweep snow to make tea, the well-known scholar divides a rhyme, beauty Zuo wine, should say to is the happy event of world first chop.But in my eyes, all of that are those recluse scholar Gao the talented person can enjoy of, the person of market how cans it possibly is to have like this of carefree and contented mood.
Like now, sit in the teahouse to see the multitudes, the world is 100 Tais, I also satisfied.
It has been three days since benefit Ma Dou walkedsed, with go of still have Hao object to get dint under charge's Hao from G.Two wide governor of provinces are that the Yan is just luxuriants now, he just as is to enter a private for 26 years of Jia Jing and section with Zhang Ju Ya, this person have an accident means cruelty, greatly have a square slightly, but he and Zhang Ju Ya are together exactly sections, so this is just always repeatedly sought reason to evasive answers by the high arch.Until last year year-end of time Gao Gong and Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi Des' fights already intensely hot turn, Gao Gong's wanting is making to Zhang Ju Ya Ban son, this time Yan the just luxuriant recommendation serve as two wide governor of provinces.
Although Yan just luxuriant behavior a little bit just can, but love a wealth too much, so fell one to be greedy for Bi into sexual bad fame, can this that because this is just getting more beneficial to us.
Because Wu Yue Niang's betrayal, I decide to be temporarily no longer successful in career, connect a guest to use me to also seldom take to come out, also particularly order green Feng to secretly have eyes fixed on him.
So-called"use a person to doubt not, Yi person need not" goes impassability here at me, Zhuge Liang how, not just because is wrong to use Ma Su, lose street as a result of station.
Use a person to want Yi, the Yi person wants to use, is the high state used a person.
Use a guest to stay at nearby, although say to be not likely to know from his exactly taking place what affair in the imperial government.But most at least, I can let in the middle of the imperial government those want to my disadvantageous person and relax a vigilance to me, can also pass a guest to use to make them know some things that I want they know.
I looking at an outside to ask a way:
"Do you say that canning convince Yan from G is just luxuriant?"
Sit on my opposite Hao mark to say:
"The Yan is just luxuriant is of of the love wealth is like life, I let to took to go to 50,002 silvers from G and also allow him to tell Yan just luxuriant this time, if he promises, and we give him 100,002 silvers annually.If he still doesn't satisfy, he can too discontented."
Because is in the teahouse, so Hao object the voice have a little low.
I order and return overdo the mark coming to see Hao is playing with to begin medium folding fan.Then say:
"If from G they are a line of smooth of words, I estimate etc. half month to can come back again.When the time comes, Sung brocade and embroidery of Suzhou's still having all of silks is the things that we want to trade.Don't know you the embroidery factory of house can provide when the time comes up."
Make reference to this Hao object face up have already ordered a difficult color as well, he says:
"I bought some clothes there from they before what of, but have never had never given they what, didn't know that they exactly want as well what, want how much, all of these are the problems."
Because and the businessmen of overseas trade, I am also a last big miss Jiao-the first time.Just once saw in jotting down past, said to is silk, china and tea-leaf of China to is popular very much in the overseas.
Suzhou in times gone by with abound in a silk famous, be praised as "the country of silk".Silk in Suzhou, silk in Suzhou knits work fine, the color and luster is gorgeous, supple soft, is very famous in the whole country, and because is at original habitat, the price is still lower.So the silk of Suzhou is used to trade of an is also very suitable.
It is in a moment getting paster for half month.Because is already to arrive midsummer, the weather has a little hot and dry, O.K. in Suzhou, the weather returns be regarded as pleasant, but every day at outside of time is still short many.
Says to not is up very long time for half month, but at my nearby but also took place many affairs.The Hong that practises meditation to realize the truth in the building everyday one monk finally left me, as for went there, I didn't also ask, square positive I am happy carefree.
The green Feng is more and more considerate to me gentle and soft, and between lotus money and I also just differ that end of one step, also have ancient green jade lotus, Liu Xiang Lan.
Daytime inside, if I the on bed terms Hao marks out and all visit mountain to play water with this four women;In the evening, be I read of time, always have four people is being concerned with ? me, the red Xiu adds joss-stick, so I led for half month, the life of fairy sort, until the Hao is from returning of G.
I lie in the small station of the lake middle of back yard in the plum park to enjoy the cool air, not the distance is four women, they put together also not know what.
Sometimes, a burst of breeze pares off to come over and warms up but takes the felling of water vapor to make people have a little a lazy felling.
This time, outside spread a burst of call a voice:
"The childe of the enemy, enemy childe."
Hear this, I stood and wanted and saw is who is shouting me.The bearer is nearby a Hao mark of a small Si,dr dre beats.
I ask a way:
"Seek me what is up?"
"Young master in our house makes me come to seek you and says to is to come back to the person of Guangdong, now fore does the hospital spend to wait in the hall.The young master lets to ask you smallly whether now see you in the past."
The Hao came back from G and had a little an excitement in my heart, finally occupying could do, if have no like this the words of affair over a long period of time, I afraid I will be buried in this gentle and soft country.
Tidied up for a while a clothes, I directly rushed to the flower hall of front yard.
The time that arrived at front yard flower hall I saw a Hao mark just in the outside and saw I come, he hurriedly faced to come up and in a soft voice said:
"Luckily you came, not I still need to let people then call you, the red hair Yi of inside's returning is really not deal with."
See appearance Hao a mark already and inside of the person once got in touch with, result but is a Sha feather but return.I what don't also say, just walk in the hall to the flower.
There are two foreigners in the living room, my understanding is a benefit Ma Dou, but the another an is very unfamiliar.See I come in, he hurriedly faced to come up and said:
"Dear enemy, the great lord lets I again meet, however this time I but take my the friend's Ji boon came."
Then come to"the bear embraces" with me.
I carry on the back after clapping clap benefit Ma the Dou of and happily ask a way:
"Road up can be still smooth?"
With after me separate, the benefit Ma Dou says:
"There is O.K. a lord protecting, we meeteach other again.The good friend who is me, the Ji boon& amp;#8226;Deng Mu Pu Si, Portuguese, my Chinese is to learn with him.Their merchantmans are stopping over at Ma Jiao now, the Ji boon is a boatswain leader, and I take him to is for the sake of the affair of talks bargain this time."
Ma Jiao is Macau, Portuguese to greatly call to Macau, however in this time, the Portuguese not is called Portugal, but is become Buddha Lang machine, however no one would like to introduce their own nicknames to the other people.
I looking at that Ji boon and come forward 2, stretch out my right hand and say:
"Ji boon, how are you, you can call my enemy Ming heart."Then I point at after death of Hao mark, immediately after say, " this thinks necessarily you have already known, he is my good friend."
"Is very happy to know you, respect of you.It is very happy to know you."The Ji boon says.
"Benefit Ma Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论