2012年11月26日星期一

cheap beats by dre side stand the alwa

The person overwhelms by joy Wen Ruan of eclipse bone outstanding, I could not helped breath all hurriedly many.Although stay to my more is that steaming hot must be almost like the impression of hellish furnace, romantically print to record profoundly Lao at my heart in ……
Wu, that doesn't hesitate oneself honor, who is the woman who don't hesitate to expend in great quantities to save inside dint ?
At my Chi Chi fan fan's ground think an affair of time, the sudden doorway gradually reveals a white only, along with a burst of and agile step voice, that young girl of the voice spread from the distance:"Yes, he wakes up to be like a fool, want everything to ask!Xi Xi, lotus elder sister, I see him remember very much you be?"
Immediately after water lotus that lightly spreads as the voice of sounds of nature, language Jiao Chen but have no angry evidence:"Do not talk nonsense, don't I just think that the quilt, that sex maniac remembers ……"
Is very quick, water lotus that the Jiao Qu being elegant appear in the stone house, she gentle and softly smiles to sit to my body beside and stretch out Ying white to living the bare Xian Xian jade hand is on my forehead lightly got for a while, however again took back in oneself's forehead to touch for a while."H'm, O.K., resume quite good."
Her action grace nature, Xian quiet from such as.In many years, is me to tell her, her action almost looked after with an understanding wife at that time the sick husband had no two to, the charm didn't reduce those early years of she still keep awkward and shily speaking a denial, and actually said by the truth that the plum flower choked a cave hand to punish me ……
I foolishly stare at this fairy in the heart and let go of in the heart a piece of rock.I know at least, at that white fog dimly discernible last moment, Qin Dynasty China didn't get any stroke our opportunities.
"How is pure cloud?"I I the misgiving finally asked out.
Was just a little wrinkly when the high light eyebrow of water lotus that curved month sort signed to get up, "not very good.Luckily there is aunt Han forcing the poisonous gas to the Tan cave for her, can temporarily also protect life.If want to be completely recovered, only afraid still have to you ……"
Make reference to a sudden of my water lotus to live a words head, just a little turn round a Qin head, powder jade effeminate Qiao face unexpectedly the Tong is red.Momentary this rock humble room unexpectedly seems to be as if the Chong only overflow colourful, jade tree after court.
Such matchless beauty, in really a life time rare, the not- strange ancients is a beauty but the Qing city Qing country.Is beautiful to arrive extreme achievement, perfectly right have great strength that makes people can not resist!
Very long, the beauty abashed color gradually eliminates to fade, this just turns round a Qin head and sees my vision stagnantly stare at her, immediately the Qiao face brushes past a to put on again lightly red, her pendency bushy eyelid, whisper a way:"Sex maniac, eyes are like knife and have what good-looking!"
I am like an idiot general, mumbling way:"Is good-looking …… you are the most beautiful ……"
Suddenly and side stand the always silently white dress young girl burst the Chi smiled, frailty track:"The elder sister of water, light you 1 see this sex maniac eyes all kept, if the snow elder sister is alongside of you to stand, can he not also faint?"
Water lotus a captivating smile, starts Wan young girl way:"Where, in fact younger sister Yu is also very beautiful!"
That young girl Kui however on sighing, immediately peep out the lovely smiling face way of spirit sort:"Before doing not see lotus elder sister and snow an elder sister, I still think that I also calculated top-class beauty,cheap beats by dre.Didn't expect, the younger sister still sits a well view for sky, night Lang arrogance!"
Hence, two females lay it on with a trowel mutually.The nature, two female kids, is the female kid who is particularly original and then has feminine beauty very much, the compliment of mutual that is absolutely a limitless limit.I although it is said also agree with them almost all languages, but thus and openly defiant actly aggrandize mutually,make me greatly open new vista, not from smile for it.
"Elder sister, that sex maniac elder brother at smile us!"The young girl works properly Mou to turn and points at me to say.
Water lotus is tiny tiny on smiling, don't think as well Wu, "that idiot, we took no notice of him.He, in addition to dealing with our female kid, the rest skill is also so-so ……"
Say two females to hold hands but go to, the body Zi flutters, wonderful and incomparable, still if weak Liu Fu Feng.The frailty livings rare laughter gradually concealed go, the stone house again sinks into one utter darkness, the only delightfully fresh Xin joss-stick still leaves behind up in the air.
The elder sister of snow?I am some to puzzle.See, the person who enters hole is really many, only afraid in addition to we at first 4 people outside, another had me aunt Han, snow of the incognizance of elder sister and this white dress young girl.
This white dress young girl age looks really very young, about only have 78 years old just, with light snow age look like Buddha.However, the of her looks works properly the spirit of Xia outside and still has one the silk the puzzling vicissitudes of life feeling.The light snow that is exactly this silk vicissitudes of life to make her compare of childish, seem to be mature many.
Just when I foolishly wait for water lotus coming back sudden utter darkness such as seemed to be many in the stone house of Mo some what, the fragrant Xin joss-stick is also heavy a lot of.
"Who?!"My at heart unexpectedly has some to fear, the low voice drinks a way.
Very long no one should answer.Some be afraid ground to want in my heart while again drinking to ask, the suddenly a women voice is in the You You on sighing, just like the scene in Hong Kong ghost slice, frighten I almost bellow.
However that person but make a noise, her voice was light and soft to almost be like to warm up a ground of petting in the palm on your face.
"Your condition of the injury must is so quick so much and really come from my idea to anticipate ……"
The speech seems to make me feel to acquaint with, but will never be that I am familiar to know of person.Is she that aunt Han?I the suddenly clear Wu get up and stammerly ask a way:"Excuse me, , are you elder generation from water in a sky?"
The woman is very long silent, this just way:"BE.H'm, Chen Qing Yun is regarded as your younger sister Shi?"
I am some to anxiously answer a way:"Yes!Elder generation,cheap dr dre beats, the condition of the injury of pure cloud includes what well save have already cured a method?Can the working properly of altar inside medicine save to cure her,Artist Series?"
The woman is tiny tiny on sighing, way:"Can not.You take this time of work properly although the medicine is precious and matchless, however mainly is to cure internal injury, particularly is to continuously connect Jin vein to contain strange effect, and save to stay of work properly a medicine have been few as well ……say again, is ten thousand poison Zhangs in Chen Qing Yun, almost is have no the medicine can cure."
In my heart a cold, hasty way:"Can't of!Elder generation, please take out she goes, inside in the hospital definitely has a way to cure the poison that she wins with the modern medical skill!"
The woman suddenly sneers at a way:"The pure cloud poison has already gone into marrow, how to save to cure modern medical skill?Wash stomach?Don't to the serum of disease inject?Treatment because of poisoned causable of do other organs crock up?The death that will accelerate her!Modern hospital even poison the rat is strong, 100 grasses are all withered to belong to don't understand of poison, dare also wildly talk to cure ten thousand poison Zhang?Say again, we basically can not go out!"
Can not go out?!Is in my heart of a surprised, can not help calling a way:" Break iron Zha in the precipice be triggered?"
That woman silently and very long, just way:"BE, we have already surrounded in this ground temple underneath."
I am some hasty.Teacher while telling me to open an altar, thousand dings once were ten thousand Zhus, reminded that I nevered trigger to break iron Zha in the precipice for many times, otherwise whole altar ground temple would isolate with a life time, can not again open!
"You are the methods that how can anyone know comes in of?Since come in, why will trigger to break iron Zha in the precipice?"
"Are you blaming and scolding us?"Woman's voice is immediately icy cold to almost let my hearts all condense.
I a surprised, hurriedly shake head a way:"The younger generation doesn't dare!However, we now how do?"
"You keep to harm so much quickly, then save to cure pure cloud, we again look for other exits.The sky has no unique person's road and in fact still have another exit in the ground temple of ……"chemisette voice some float suddenly.
I smell the exultation in the speech heart, can not help calling a way:"Has the poisonous wound of pure cloud stills already saved?!I depend, you almost frighten to death me!"
The words just exported, I but a surprised, immediately way:"Execuse me, elder generation, that …… I just just momentary concussion, so is thick to talk ……"
In my impression, Han Ning Dong will never be a good-tempered person, on that day only because a speech be unsuited to, she make moves to teach me, isn't water lotus and Chen Qing Yun to block, almost contuse I.
However, come from my idea to anticipate, but she didn't dispute my exit chamber and was just light way:"Open a mouth."
I have some doubts, but don't dare to inquire, hence opened a mouth.Suddenly a tablet thing Shu ground that shoot to go into me Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论